Go To Content

Mingde Minimum-Security Prison,Agency of Corrections,Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


About 'Questions and Answers' for the Civil Service Ethics Office

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2018-12-26
  • View count:1178
Q 1:If I know well that some staffs of the prison are involved in corruption or criminal cases like judicial frauds, hoaxing money and so on. What are the channels to complain, or appeal?
In order to reconstruct government ethics and clarify our governance, when you know the above-mentioned and other criminal cases, please contact our director’s office at our prison (Civil Service Ethics Office) as soon as possible. Thus we can handle your case by the rule of law. Thank you very much!
Post mail box: Shanshang Post No. 22, Tainan County
Add.: Civil Service Ethics Office of No.1, Mingde Hill, Yufong Village, Shanshang Township, Tainan County 743, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Tel.: 06-567-2406
Fax No.: 06-578-2406
Go Top